Who We Are:
Whitehardt is a full-service broadcast and digital media agency specializing in legal marketing and consulting for law firms. Since 2002 we have provided proven, comprehensive attorney advertising strategies across all media. Our services include broadcast TV and digital video production, local and national media buying, digital marketing, call center operations, and law practice management consulting.
Front-End Web Developer
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a full-time web developer to work in our digital marketing department. You will work closely with our developers and marketing team to develop and maintain websites for clients, as well as building web apps for internal use, using a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Develop cross-browser compatible websites.
- Maintain existing websites, adding new features and content editing.
- Build and maintain web apps used both internally and by clients.
- Stay informed on industry trends, web development techniques and advancements in the area of development, UX and responsive frameworks.
- Communicate effectively with clients and agency team.
- Ensure that various sources of information are available and up to date.
- Collaborate with team members in order to define problems and implement solutions.
- Create and update process documentation as needed.
At least 1-2 years of web development experience preferred
- Proficiency with PHP required.
- Experience with WordPress and Laravel is highly desired.
- Familiarity with git version control desired but not required.
- Experience with Vue.js a big plus.
- Comfortable working in a LAMP production environment.
- Disciplined time management.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project
- Comfortable working in an agency setting
This position is NOT eligible for telecommuting.
Compensation based on experience.
Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits.
To Apply, Please Fill Out Our Form Below.
Be sure to attach your resume.