With cities across the country beginning to reopen, people going back to work, and our communities trying to find some sort of normalcy, navigating your firm’s mass tort campaigns can seem complicated and time-consuming. Our marketing team is here for you, working to make sure your money is spent efficiently.
We’ve put together our monthly report to show you what’s currently trending in mass tort spending. Our experts are continuing to closely monitor major mass tort campaigns and can provide detailed metrics for every mass tort to ensure you invest your money wisely.
- While Mesothelioma took a dip in spending in June, it remains number one on our leaderboard, with over $2 billion in spending.
- Talcum campaigns have been increasing by the millions every month, and it’s not slowing down now. Talcum has climbed to number two on our leaderboard with over $2 billion in spending.
- Roundup® campaigns have also been increasing, securing Roundup® the third slot on our leaderboard.
- After a big spike in May, Zantac® campaigns saw almost an equivalent decrease in spending. However, this drug landed high on our leaderboard with over $1 billion in spending.
- Sexual abuse campaigns held onto their number five spot on our leaderboard after taking a slight dip in June.
- Elmiron® campaign spending is increasing. Is your firm putting the right money behind this campaign?
- Coming in at number seven on our leaderboard, birth injury campaigns took a significant dip in spending from May.
- Hernia mesh campaigns also saw a decrease in spending from May, with under $2 million in spending.
- HIV drug spending was increasing before this campaign took a dip in June, landing it the ninth spot on our leaderboard.
- Finally, business interruption campaigns have landed on our leaderboard for the first time, with over $50,000 in spending in June and over $100,000 in May.
We hope this breakdown of last month’s mass tort spending helps you and your firm navigate your spending in these uncertain times. It has been our mission to come together as a company (while maintaining a six-foot distance, of course) and work harder than ever to bring our clients and communities the support they need.
That is why we are actively running business interruption campaigns so our clients can reach people all over the country who need help appealing their denied claims for insurance coverage or filing their claim. If you are interested in these cases that have found their way onto the spending leaderboard, we would love to chat with you in a free consultation and help you help as many people as possible.
Remember, we’re still here and ready to work for you to help you reach your goals. The Whitehardt ONE program produces the highest quality leads that convert into high quality cases. We’ll put the best strategy in place for your law firm to start generating mass tort leads. Send us a message or call us at 615-510-8657 to speak with our accounts team today.