As you and your law firm strive to find a new normal in these confusing and challenging times, Whitehardt is here to help you maintain an influx of leads. Our team is still here, working hard for you and your bottom line. Our mission is to help you reach your legal marketing goals.
We’ve put together our monthly report to show you what’s currently trending in mass tort spending. Our experts are continuing to closely monitor major mass tort campaigns and can provide detailed metrics for every mass tort to ensure you invest your money wisely.
- Spending on sexual abuse campaigns has been climbing since July. This mass tort case has maintained its spot at number one on our mass tort spending leaderboard. Are you investing in this mass tort? Now is the time!
- Although spending on mesothelioma has been decreasing since July, spending is still well over $1 million, securing this mass tort case the number two spot on our leaderboard.
- Spending on Zantac® campaigns is also declining; however, with spending still over $1 million, Zantac® campaigns are still a priority for law firms working on mass tort cases.
- Talcum campaigns have maintained their position as number four on our leaderboard. Though spending for this campaign has decreased, this is an important case for your firm to be working on! Have you invested in this campaign yet?
- Roundup® campaign spending took a huge dive from August. Is it time to capitalize on a smaller market? We can help you find out! Get in touch with us for a free consultation.
- Spending on hernia mesh campaigns has been steady, with only a slight decrease from August.
- Have you been investing in Elmiron® cases? Spending on this campaign has decreased since August, but with spending over $200 thousand in September, it’s one your firm should be watching!
- Birth injury campaigns have ended up at number eight on our leaderboard, with nearly $200 thousand spent in September.
- HIV Drug campaign spending is on the rise! This campaign saw an increase in spending of over $40,000 in September. Now might be the time for your firm to invest in this mass tort campaign! Contact us today to get started.
- Finally, 3M Earplugs are number 10 on our leaderboard this month, with a little over $80,000 spent on campaigns in September.
We hope this breakdown of last month’s mass tort spending helps you and your firm navigate your spending as you find your new normal. It has been and always will be our mission to support you and your efforts with experienced, researched, and transparent marketing and advertising strategies.
Remember, we’re still here and ready to work for you to help you reach your goals. Our team at Whitehardt produces the highest quality leads that convert into high quality cases. We’ll put the best strategy in place for your law firm to start generating mass tort leads. Send us a message or call us at 615-510-8657 to speak with our accounts team today.